It’s essential to accept when some part of your life has reached its unavoidable end.
It’s all about embracing the truth. What has occurred is uncontrollable, what you do now changes everything!
1. The most powerful changes occur in your life when you decide to take control of it instead of trying to control everything.
2. Most people are unhappy by finding it impossible to accept life just as it is presenting itself right now.
3. If you worry about what might be and wonder about what might have been, you will ignore and completely miss what is.
4. When you are lost in thoughts, it is easy to mistake them for reality, instead of recognizing that they are just thoughts.
5. The biggest hindrance to growth you’ll ever have to overcome is your mind.
6. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a little while, and that includes you.
7. It’s not always easy, but there is always a reason to be grateful.
8. The only ladder to go ahead is to focus all of your energy not on fixing and fighting the old, but on building and growing something new.
9. Letting go off doesn’t mean you care no more about something or someone. It’s just knowing that the only thing you have control over is yourself.
10. You can’t calm the storm. What you can do is calm yourself, and the storm will pass through.
11. You can always control the way you respond to deeds, and in your response is your power.
12. Letting go is simply changing the labels you paste on certain situations.
13. Nothing will prevent your present circumstances from making progress.
14. The day you understand everything and stop trying to figure it out, you find peace and freedom.
15. You must let go of certainty and know that the challenge is to accept yourself exactly as you are.
16. The hardest part is not letting go, but rather learning to start over.
17. Walking down a brand new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation that no longer fits or exists.
18. Sometimes it takes a little heartbreak to wake you up to help you let go, and show you that you are worth so much.
19. Letting go of other people’s rude remarks is the best way to move forward.
20. When something ends or someone leaves for good, it’s because something else or someone else is about to arrive.