If you do not know the in and out of a situation, please refrain from judging it.
The below 10 mantras will help you on this and make sure you read at least one before you leave the house!
1. Look within when two people meet. The conversation’s edginess will make one person calmer and more confident.
2. Stop being lazy to make judgments about people. Be kind and listen to their stories.
3. Know the story behind every person and why they are the way they are.
4. The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is an on what we’ve learned about love, compassion and kindness.
5. Maintain sincere love in your heart when you see more good in other people.
6. Be present, kind and compliment people.
7. Always be aware just because someone isn’t on your road, doesn’t mean they’re lost.
8. Be upset but not cruel. If you need to disagree with others, deal only with the present situation, not the past.
9. Always remember that the most memorable people in your life will be the ones who loved you when you were not very lovable.
10. Be good to the people around you to have a peaceful way to live, and a beautiful legacy to leave behind.